(the story of this dress is on my last post, below. if you can't tell, the whole dress is made from tags.)
well, i think i'm done. it's got it's issues. i can tell you one thing after sewing this dress. it is NOT easy to work with tags. this thing is, they are of different weights and thicknesses. and so the fabric doesn't act normally. you will see that one sleeve isn't as puffy, and that there are some lumps and bumps. but the good news is...
I DID IT!!
it's kind of a lesson in process versus product. if i made a second dress, i would do a better job. because i learned from the first one. it's a good lesson for all of us. and i think i am pretty satisfied with the result.
now back to prints.