my resolutions (aka what i have learned from vinny):
- enjoy the small stuff. relish the little moments of life--a cookie, a walk around the block, snow in the back yard!
- relax. there's nothing like a nap in the middle of the afternoon, especially on a comfy couch, snuggled next to someone you love.
- celebrate coming home to one another. greet each other with a hug and a smile (since we can't wag our tails!)
- enjoy your food. celebrate every meal like it's the best one you've eaten. revel in the routine, and don't forget to lick the bottom of the bowl!
- play! chase each other around the couch, charge up the hill with glee, delight in running through the snow.
- go for a ride. just get in the car to enjoy the day. drive and see the sunset from a new viewpoint. open the window and enjoy the wind on your face.
- hang out with your pack. love the fact that just being with one another is sometimes all you need.
- occasionally be naughty. who says we're always perfect? that cookie on the counter looks irresistible!
- melt their hearts. let your peeps know you love them with an unexpected kiss or that sweet look of adoration (see above!).