Sunday, April 1, 2012

juxtaposition invite


i'm having a dual show in may with teresa brooks at the curtis arts & humanities center in greenwood village, colorado.  the center is a really wonderful venue.  the gallery was created from an old one-room school house.  at the back of the original building, another large gallery space was added.  teresa's porcelain work will fill the front room, while my assemblage boxes and prints will fill the back.  we would love for you and your friends to stop by for the opening reception on may 5th from 5:30-8:30 pm.

thank you to my terrific friend johnine byrne and her graphic design talent.  she created the postcard that you see above.  it will be going out mid-april.  if you would like to be added to my mailing list (which is not shared, and is only used for show invites), please email me your address.  i would love to include you!!


you can email me at thefwegers@me.com.

hope to see you there!!

oh, and by the way, if you click on the card image above, it will enlarge it for those of us who are old enough to need reading glasses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment